Saturday, April 17, 2010

hectic day

Catherine and I went to the store today and on the ride home we got into a fender bender. Everyone is fine, she was checked out completely and is great. Some idiot decided where he had to go was more important than anyone else and blew through a red light. Thank god I drive like an old woman when she is in the car with me so I was not going fast and no real damage to our car, that we know of anyway. I have to thank the West Babylon, Babylon Fire and Rescue for their quick response we were in the ambulance with in minutes of the accident. Also the Suffolk cops how quick they were to get there. She was smiling at all of them and got a really cute teddy bear to play with. Catherine and I will not be using the car for a while and staying in for a few days. I am still shaken up. No matter how cautious you are there is always a selfish idiot on the road.


No word yet on the scan from Friday. It went so smoothly and quickly. The doc must have been sooo busy we didn't see him at all. But I'm sure if something was wrong he would have called us back in. Wednesday is when she goes for her cycle 5 depending on her counts, I'm sure we will find out then what is up with everything.

We are also very sadden by the news of her Soul Godfather's Father passing, so sorry Jon. Your family is in our hearts.


Hopefully next post will be more positive.

No comments: